I Heart Stats
Award Descrption: It is one thing to say you have taken a MOOC. It is another to prove that you have put the time and energy in and completed a MOOC. The "I Heart Stats" badge acknowledges those lifelong learners who have engaged all of the course learning goals:
- Select appropriate statistical tests for given sets of date
- Calculate basic statistical tests for sample data
- Use standard methods of representation in order to summarize data
- Interpret statistics
- Assess the credibility of statistics
Judging Criteria: To earn this badge, participants must:
- Login to the I Heart Stats edX Course and access all the course content weekly
- Score at least a 70% on all course assessments. (Note: you can retake the quizzes and homework as many times as you want, but you only get one chance at the final)
Reviewer: Subject matter - experts with support from members of the MOOC administration team.
Eligibility: All students who satisfy the judging criteria will be recognized with a badge.
To view "I Heart Stats" badge recipients, visit the Notre Dame Credly page.