Language Peer Tutoring
Award Description:Students who have earned this badge demonstrate excellent skills in peer language tutoring during their time at the Center for the Study of Languages and Cultures (CSLC) at the University of Notre Dame. All peer tutors work with language students to provide extra practice. Badge earners go a step beyond by sharing and reflecting on their language story, being intentional about their improvement as a tutor, and excelling in their job performance.
Judging Criteria: All CSLC peer language tutors who satisfy the criteria below will earn this badge.
- Meet all tutoring program requirements
- Provide successful tutoring sessions for at least two semesters
- Enhance a personal tutoring portfolio by adding...
- a reflection on tutoring (required)
- a list of at least 5 foreign-language study resources with explanation for tutees (required
- optional extras, e.g. coursework from the tutoring language, resume, relevant study abroad, certifications, etc.
Reviewer: CSLC program staff
Eligibility: All CSLC peer language tutors
Badge Award Dates: Rolling
Contact: The CSLC program staff: firstname.lastname@example.org
To view a complete list of Language Peer Tutoring badge recipients, visit the Notre Dame Credly page.