Exemplary Course ePortfolio Award
Doing great work is one thing; communicating that work to others is an entirely different skill. Students who earn this badge have demonstrated excellence in online presentation and communication, as shown by their course eportfolio and recognized by their professors. Their efforts have produced exemplary work that can inspire future students. Based on the AAC&U Value Rubric for Written Communication, this award seeks to recognize students who have reached the Milestone (3) level in their eportfolio. Specific features include:
- clear communication
- expressive multimedia design
- coherent purpose and audience
- relevant and compelling content
- appropriate use and citation of sources and evidence
By communicating knowledge based on relevant disciplinary approaches through creative and innovative means, students earning this award show progress towards Notre Dame undergraduate learning outcomes A and F.
Faculty: please nominate through this google form
To see eportfolios with restricted access, please login to the system here.
Criteria: Student eportfolios earning this award are:
- Associated with a course
- Nominated by their instructors for meeting the features listed in the award description
- Shared publicly or with Notre Dame users
- Confirmed by ePortfolio staff as meeting all requirements
Eligibility: All nominated students who satisfy the criteria will be recognized with this award.
Badge Award Dates: Every semester
Contact: ePortfolio program